Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year New Goals

Okay I am going to try to post one creative thing a week. Mostly it will be photographs but I may include something scrapbooking related as well. Here is to a 52 week challenge. Resolutions continued:

1. Study. Study the word of God. Spend more time with my Lord and Savior so I can let Him continue to lead my life

2. Loose weight. I know I know everyone has this as their resolution but I am making a serious effort. I have begun Phase 1 of the South Beach diet and so far so good. Eating a TON of eggs. Not sure if I like eggs anymore but they are still consumable.

3. Speak kinder words to my kids. Praying for imparted patience here b/c I naturally don't have any.

4. Learn more about photography and begin to build a portfolio. (speaking of photos pop over to my family blog to see my kiddos Christmas shots)

No comments:

Post a Comment